Travelling can bring out the best in us, and sometimes the worst. It can be a total mess or a total success, especially when travelling with your family.
Here are some top tips on how you can stay trendy on your next family adventure:
- Pack with a colour scheme in mind (so that you can mix and match all your packed clothes together for a bigger range of looks and versatility) – I always like to go for a blue, white and soft pink tonal palette!
- Look the part – be ready for your flight with this beautiful travel pillow from ban.do
Choose a chic and trendy diaper bag – who said diaper bags need to be boring? Checking out the wonderful range from Twelvelittle to match your style
Look relaxed and at ease as you move through the airport while your little one is safe and sound with this super handy (and must have) bagrider.
- Pack a good moisturiser- combat that long flight feeling with a refreshing moisturiser to rejuvenate your skin before touchdown
- Take a few different accessories with you so you can dress up an outfit with ease, I love using this handy Travel Organiser to keep those accessories organised and easy to find!
- Choose accommodation wisely, look at location before booking and transport options – lots of cities have family friendly areas with cute cafes and parks.
- Take your favourite bath and body products with you. Keep up those routines and self-loving by using smaller bottles with these cute Travel Essentials
If you are travelling with a new baby (or a bub that isn’t able to walk yet), buy one of these ridiculously handy and clever Babyzen Stroller that folds up so that it can be taken as carry on, and it comes in a range of funky colours (personally I love the hot pink version). Perfect for travel so you can keep bub in the stroller all the way to the gate, and pop them back in as soon as you land.
Keep track of all your wonderful adventures with your children, trust me in years to come you’ll flip back through and enjoy the memories. This Flying Logbook is perfect!
Don’t forget a cute Document and Passport Holder to keep all the important paperwork and passports together in one place. Scrambling through bags looking for a lost ticket or passport is definitely not trendy!
Have a designated wet bag to keep your clean clothes clean and your dirty clothes… dirty? I love these handy Wet Bags (leak proof and pretty).
Look like a super cool mum while your baby is safe and cosy and your hands are free to use with this super chic Cybex Carrier. Not only it is stylish and design friendly, but it’s also ergonomically designed (the perfect combination).
My final top tip is to stay true to who you are and what your style is, have fun and don’t forget that ‘trendy’ can be whatever you want it to be!