Do you want glowing skin without the hefty price tag? Of course you do, so here are the best (and easiest) skincare hacks.
- Coconut oil – once a week, take 5 minutes to cover your skin and hair with natural coconut oil. Let it soak in overnight and you will wake up with the softest and healthiest hair and skin.
- Eliminate Steps Wherever Possible – look for skincare products that are a 2 in 1. For example, moisturiser and sunscreen (and if you are lucky, a primer as well). You will still look fantastic and you are still looking after your skin, however, you will be saving yourself precious time and effort.
- Tint it – life is busy however that’s no excuse not to look your best. Consider tinting your eyelashes and brows so that they look perfect all the time without any make up application or effort.
- Give your face a steam massage in the shower. Starting on the forehead, then the cheekbones, cheeks, and working down to the jawbone. Use tapping and circular motions with your fingertips. This will increase circulation which improves your complexion.
- Wash your face using ice water, it can quickly reduce puffiness, tighten pores, and calm inflammation
- Add oats to your bath. Do you have dry and itchy skin? If so, next time you have a bath, sprinkle in a cup of oats (yes, the ones you use at breakfast) and soak in the goodness. Your skin will be left softer and be less irritated.
What is your top skin hack?
Other articles you might be interested in: