Want a fun recipe for treats this Ramadan? Watch the video to learn how to make this delicious dessert “Ramadan Rose Apples” for the whole family to enjoy. Impress friends and family with your baking skills at your next Suhoor or Iftar!
Here’s a checklist of everything you need:
- – 4 apples
- – 1 packet puff pastry
- – 1 lemon
- – 1/2 pack butter
- – 1/2 cup honey
- – 1 teaspoon salt
- – One tablespoon cinnamon
- – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- – Bowl of water
An apple recipe is perfect for Ramadan, and here is why:
- 1| Helps you lose weight during fasting.
- 2| Keeps you hydrated.
- 3| Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure.
- 4| It has many antioxidants to boost your immunity system.
- 5| Helps you avoid constipation during fasting.
Honey is important too!
Honey is a great source for energy during Ramadan. It keeps your mind and body during fasting hours, and it supports your immunity system.
You can display all the delicious treats you make on these Ramadan themed plates: