Help your child have a great school year by following these 5 key steps:
– Keep reading books together during the holidays and the time leading up to when school starts.
– Give your child opportunities for creative expression, be it drawing, painting or writing.
– Start having ‘school suitable’ lunches together before school starts, get your child involved in meal preparation and find out what they like most.
– Get all of your back to school essentials ready and labeled
– Enjoy the precious time before school goes back, it’s important to value the time you have with your child before they grow up.