Bikes, scooters, and powered cars are everyone’s favorite outdoor activity. Buy your little one of these amazing ride ons to enjoy this spring and summer. Not only will it be great fun, but it will keep your children active, healthy, and energetic.
Why are Ride Ons good for kids?
1| Keeps them physically active and energetic.
2| It is a cardio workout that simultaneously kids’ stamina.
3| A great bonding activity for families and friends.
4| A great way to lose excess fat.
5| Great emotional benefits like confidence and self trust.
Take into consideration when buying a ride on:
- – Your Budget
- Setting a budget is always the first step when buying anything. It helps your searching process and narrows down your options. When you are down to 2 or 3 picks, we recommend having your child make the final decision. That will build up their confidence and self esteem.
- – The bike’s weight
- When buying a bike for a child under 11 years old, we recommend lighter bikes. They are easier to drive and to move around. So, make sure the bike’s weight is good for your child.
- – Age and weight limits.
- Many parents tend to buy older bikes for younger children in order to “save up”. However, we highly recommend you to buy one within the right age range. This way, whatever you buy will be more compatible with your child and it won’t take less or more effort to enjoy riding it.
- – 2 wheels or 3 wheels?
- For beginners and little ones, a 3 wheel bike is much better. It ensures less falling accidents. You can also buy a 2 wheel and simply purchase training wheels and remove them later.
- – Any safety features?
- Such features include a bell, brakes, and adjusted height seat and handlebars. Some bikes include other features such as night lights, baskets, and left and right signals. If not, you can always purchase them aside and upgrade your child’s bike.